Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Niche is Me

Lately I have been searching for a niche or even just a more defined purpose. I have done many trainings in the last year and a half; foot zoning, face zoning, foot zoning coach training, oil classes, meditation classes, most recently I have been into learning more about yoga and ayurveda. I want to help people. I want to influence others lives as those around me have positively influenced, mentored and taught me. But I find it hard to reach out to the world around me at times because at the end of the day I love my time home with my 18 month old Ila, I don't want to get a baby sitter so I can zone all day, I don't want to be gone every evening doing oil classes, I want to soak every moment in with being her mama and a wife to my sweet husband. 

Well there is a trend with my posts. My sweet friend/client at the salon comes in about every six months and every time I see her, she encourages me to get my information online. I have had lots of suggestions to start blogging lately and tonight it clicked. I don't need to find this special niche. My niche is me. All I have to do is share who I am, what inspires me, what I believe in and if I can inspire someone else out there I have done my job. 

Well this doesn't come without some fears on my part. One I just mentioned; consistency. I have a hard time being consistent. I am here and there. Up and down. Passionate about something new every day. So the idea is I can share that here. It will keep me learning, it will keep me sharing. The consistency of sharing will be what grounds me. I have troubles being up in the clouds. I am a dreamer. 

My other fears. I am not a writer. My husbands side of the family finds amusement in my English ❤️  So to my English majors, I apologize. 

Last fear, I am not an expert in any one area. I am just a mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, person, Foot Zoner, hairstylist, oil user, natural mama sharing what I love. I am just me. 

So here goes I will be checking in again soon. I would like to end all my posts with a little something I have learned from yoga. 

Namaste. (Which means: the divine light in me, honors and see the divine light in you. In my words: I am a child of God and so are you and I see that light of Christ within you!)

Namaste. 


1 comment:

  1. Loved this Cassey! There's nothing wrong with being you! :)

    ReplyDelete